• Tid
  • Show
Rensa alla
nya inlägg
  • Vert
    • August 2004

giant colombian ramshorn snail

hey,

i was wondering if anyone has seen columbian ramshorn snails here in stockholm.

täck så mycket

• Vert
    • August 2004

också,

malaysian trumpeter snails. These are great for sand or planted tanks as they keep the substrate stirred and they don't eat the plants. anyone see these also. I'd really like to find some.

A good webbplats is www.applesnail.net they even have it in svenska

tack tack

Kommentar

• Azur
      • March 2003

I've not seen Colombian Ramshorn, but you're aware that they eat plants, right? They even eat other snails.
      Regarding MTS, your nearest aquarist should have some, or your nearest petshop. Basically they're extremely common. They don't eat plants and are great at scavenging leftover fish food, but do eat fish-eggs, so if you're going to breed egg-laying fish you don't want these guys in there.
      If you can't find any locally, email me and I'll mail you a dozen, though I'm not sure they'll reach you alive.
      Den som är lättsinnig nog att lyssna på vad en varmluftsballong som jag säger gör det på egen risk och mot bättre vetande!

Kommentar

• Vert
        • August 2004

Tack Azur,

I have tried the apple snails such as bridges but wanted to try columbian ramshorn and do some selective breeding to get some interesting colors. The mts i would like for my sand bottom tank and my community tank.

this forum is bra, jag kan praktisera min svenska ochså. om du vill hitta det jag fel, kan du hjälpa mig.

tack tack

Kommentar

Arbetssätt...