• Tid
  • Show
Rensa alla
nya inlägg
  • Alexander Ylipää
    • May 2003

Gibbiceps som är galen!

Hej!
    Jag har en gibbiceps med mina diskusar. Den var jättesnäll tills nu...
    Idag när jag skulle mata fiskarna så kom malen upp och sög sig fast på diskusarna!!!
    helt brutalt drog han ner en diskus och la sig på den och sööög!
    När jag köpte den var den 15 cm. Nu är den 30cm!!!
    Den har blivit ett monster.
    Med vänlig hälsning
    Alexander
  • Qwerty
    • December 2003

ook galen min kompis gibicepps dödade en skalar så sög igenom nästan
    363L 4st eldbukar , 3sebra ciklider och 2st jack dempsey , 540L malawi mbunas , 60 molly odling. ska köpa 720L till mina amerikanare snart

Kommentar

• mz791117
      • December 2003

Jag har oxå en liten drakmal som gör så, men mina diskusar har lärt sig att akta sig. Jag har funderat på att göra mig av med den lilla jäveln. Har två större drakmalar som inte gör ett skit!
      Gör inget till värre än det är...

http://www.zoonen.com/minzoon.asp?oid=185026

Kommentar

• Wireless
        • January 2004

Det står lite i forumet på PlecoFanatics om varför sugmalar kan göra så...matbrist.

"A recurring theme on the boards are pleas for help, shock, and dismay from tank keepers whose suckermouth catfish are attacking their prize Discus, Gouramis, Silver Dollars, Goldfish, or any other fish with a large enough body for the suckermouth to grasp with their mouth. They are sucking the slime and sometimes even the flesh from the fish. Obviously, this is a very bad situation and an absolute no-no which could result in the death of the target fish. Sometimes it is a report that plants are being damaged, rasped and scarred. But this is again a fishkeeper problem, not a fish problem. The majority of the attack fish - and it can be any of the suckermouths - are fed nothing at all. “They are scavengers, aren’t they?” “There is plenty of poop and other waste in the tank.” “There is algae all over my wisteria, why doesn’t the 8” (or larger) sailfin plec eat it?” A small minority is fed sinking wafers. I have never been able to confirm an instance of this extreme starvation behavior where the fish had regular access to fresh veggies. The sad part is that once this behavior is established, it seems to be hard to overcome. I suppose neurotic or psychotic fish are as conceivable as neurotic humans."

http://www.tomgriffin.com/aquamag/pleco2.html
        "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better! Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skill!"

Kommentar

• Alexander Ylipää
          • May 2003

Det står lite i forumet på PlecoFanatics om varför sugmalar kan göra så...matbrist.
          Det har varit så att jag har en knorrmal som SLUKAR tablett efter tablett, så det blir inga över för min ""lilla"" Bert.
          Med vänlig hälsning
          Alexander

Kommentar

Arbetssätt...