• Tid
  • Show
Rensa alla
nya inlägg
  • omegasbk
    • July 2017

Aquarium stand

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I apologize for using English. Unfortunately, my Swedish is still not good enough I moved here from Croatia last December.

I have been in aquaristics for 7 years now. After settling down here, I decided to start my new project.
    In my "career" I had 15l, 19l and 54l tropical tanks and one 200l cichlid tank.

My new project will be 180l tropical tank with the emphasis on hardscape. I want to make a really nice and green aquascape tank.
    I already decided to buy Juwel Rio 180l tank, but I do not like the original aquarium stand that goes with it.

Does anyone know anyone who builds custom aquarium stands in Malmo area?
    Or maybe you know a place that sells something like this?

I need something that looks like a TV-stand, max 77cm high. Width must be min 101 cm up to 200cm, and depth min 41cm.

IKEA has nice TV stands, but their capacity is max 50kg, which is definitely not good enough

Thanks a lot, and again, sorry for English. I hope my posts in the future will be in Swedish some day.

Cheers,
    Darko

• heba
    • September 2013

First of all - welcome!
    Don't you think the new stand for Juwel rio aquariums looks nice? I think Juwel has done a good job in upgrading the stand!
    I'm not sure what you are looking for - in my opinion tv-stands are a low furniture , and I don't know anyone that build custom stands in Malmö.
    /Helene

180 liter växt- räk- och guppykar samt 275 liter SA-inspirerat.

Kommentar

• omegasbk
      • July 2017

My girlfriend does not like it. I like it, but I cannot do anything about it

Kommentar

• omegasbk
        • July 2017

Oh, I just found out that they have a new version (sbx) of the tank stand, and this one looks awesome!

Kommentar

• heba
          • September 2013

Ursprungligen postat av omegasbk
          Oh, I just found out that they have a new version (sbx) of the tank stand, and this one looks awesome!
          That's the one I meant !
          /Helene

180 liter växt- räk- och guppykar samt 275 liter SA-inspirerat.

Kommentar

Arbetssätt...