• Tid
  • Show
Rensa alla
nya inlägg
  • jennix
    • July 2003

Vit böld

Hej!
    En av mina slöjstjärtar har en stor vit böld som ser lite blodsprängd ut på "nosen". Är det någon som vet vad detta kan vara och om man kan göra något åt det?

/Jenny
  • Nova
    • April 2003

Nej men det låter inte bra är jag rädd för Lycka till!
    Denise

Kommentar

• cri
      • September 2002

Hej gällande slöjstjärtar refererar jag igen till:
      http://users.megapathdsl.net/~solo/puregold/home.html

Böld - Lump
      http://users.megapathdsl.net/~solo/puregold/disease/symptom/symptom.htm#lump

Lumps and bumps that suddenly appear are usually <b>infections</b>. If due to <b>bacteria</b>, it usually resolves by rupture (like a boil) pretty quickly. The white liquid that oozes out is pus that is formed when the white blood cells ( immune cells) die while killing bacteria (in general). DO NOT TRY TO POP OR SQUEEZE THE LUMP. Like a boil in humans, squeezing can cause regurgitation of the pus into the blood stream of the fish with deadly results. It is also not a good idea to seal a draining wound unless it is bleeding. The most common bacteria of GF is <b>Columnaris </b>and <b>aeromonas</b>.

Wounds that are white on the edges and red in the center are aeromonas. Those that are <b>red on the edges and white in the center </b>are generally <b>columnaris</b>. Both are gram negative bacteria TMP-4 is <b>a sulfa antibiotic with trimethoprim </b>which can be put in the water and mixed with food (that is what Romet B is). It is still effective against most, but not all gram negatives bacteria.

<font color="red"><u><b>It is very important to move fish with wounds to a new bucket of freshly aged and salted water every day to move them away from bacteria and/or parasites in the water. </b></u></font id="red">
      Vet att det kan vara svårt att köpa antibiotika i sverige men JBL har Furanol som verkar fungera bra. Kramfors har refererat till ett annat märke men med samma verkan som kanske är lättare att hitta?

Det allra första du ska göra nu är att byt 50% utav vattnet i ditt akvarium och följa rådet i den sista paragrafen. Lycka till!

Mvh, cri

Kommentar

Arbetssätt...