• Tid
  • Show
Rensa alla
nya inlägg
  • Jaz
    • February 2010

hypancistrus zebra L-46

Hi.

Sorry to write in english but my swedish is so terrible I hardly understood how to register.

I am from Finland and I would like to know how much does l-46 aka. zebra pleco costs in Sweden or Norway. I would like to know the price for adult plecos, since I already have 5 babies, but I'm looking for zebz mature enough to breed quite soon. Or have you seen any mature zebras in sale?

Heres a picture of our tank:

220 litres, more than enough for few more zebz.

Thanks for help!

-Joonas-
  • Ouscazz

• February 2009

Mature Zebs for sale are rarely found in Sweden, or elsewhere for that matter.
    I was lucky to pick up two mature Zebs (male/female) about 6 months ago, paid SEK 3.000 for the pair.
    www.diskusforum.se
    www.loricariidae.se

Kommentar

• Victor.bergdahl
      • February 2007

think thats the "normal" price in sweden if you dont find any privet breader!

Kommentar

• Jaz
        • February 2010

Yeah 3000 SEK = 300euros for 2 adults don't sound too bad for me. The price in Finland is about 80-200e from 3-4cm (1year old) zebs. I just got really lucky with my 5 babies, since they cost me only 200e total despite that they are F1 (both parents were wild cought).

I would be happy to find some breeder from Sweden, but I really don't have any idea how to find one.

Thanks guys!

Kommentar

• Ouscazz

• February 2009

Ursprungligen postat av Jaz
          Yeah 3000 SEK = 300euros for 2 adults don't sound too bad for me. The price in Finland is about 80-200e from 3-4cm (1year old) zebs. I just got really lucky with my 5 babies, since they cost me only 200e total despite that they are F1 (both parents were wild cought).

I would be happy to find some breeder from Sweden, but I really don't have any idea how to find one.

Thanks guys!
          People are selling 46's there from time to time.
          www.diskusforum.se
          www.loricariidae.se

Kommentar

• danne0301
            • July 2009

Thats a really sweet tank you got, i like the 'framing'..corners..ramen, whatever its called
            Enbart innehavare av saltvatten för tillfället.

2 gånger 54L odlingsprojekt
            540L Ormhuvudfisk som blev CA

Kommentar

Arbetssätt...