Kollaps
X

• Tid
  • Show
Rensa alla
nya inlägg
  • Jonasroman
    • January 2011

petnym: hmm..är det verkligen så?..jag får läsa på detta inser jag...låer konstigt för mig, men du har säkert mer på fötterna såklart.har man inte valt färgerna som definierar cri så de täcker in spektrat...dvs är det möjlöigt att ha urusla värden på cri färgerna men pricka in resten med bra färgåtergivning?? består inte färgerna mellan cri fägerna av en blandning av cri färgerna??..jas ja...läser på o åtyerkommer...

hursomhelsst...jag har haft min metis hyperion lampa ett atg nu och är mkt nöjd....mitt intryck är detta, ett inlägg jag precis skrev på reefcentral:

some considerations concerning my metis hyperion, bali programme etc.

First of all, i am very satisfied withe the light!..the most impressing part i think is the nice CRI, with completely natural and good colour display of alla colours. I have been hesitating to led previously as i think the light is cold, flat and "gray"..but with this multicolour, where i think the red and "orange" is playing a major role in getting a high CRI, i am very satisfied.
    I am not so found of fixed PAR scheme like Bali, Hawaii...as every aquarium is different! I think yóu should self fine calibrate the best colour scheme according to you aquarium, and you taste.
    I have made an own par scheme quite similar to Bali i think but with some differing:
    1)not so much red and orange in the sunset/rise. The reason is that i do not think this work in Bali..when you are in sunset mode the overall power of the lamp is of course quite low..then the red colours will not mix so good, and you got discoeffect...i think this single colour as red, green, orange, works best when you have quite a lot of the white and blue and an overall strength of at least above 30%.
    2) much less green...the green light have no effect on photosyntes in any direction. It is only i guess for getting good colour cri...when i experiment with green i can see quite obvious that too much green will neutralise the blue colours and hence give a little dashy apperance. Therefore i run the green of about 50% lower than white. Be carefull with the green..;-)
    3) overall i run white 75% of the blue...this promotes coloration of corals but still gives the impression of daylight. There are some studies that confirm this.
    4) i prefer to run the "blue 2" a little higher than blue 1 and 3...as blue 2 is the shortest wavelength, in according to achieve more fluroscense..of the same reason i run the blue 3 a little little bit lower than blue 1, as blue 3 will in too high "dose" give some grey appearance..as the green light..

so my proportion form left to rigth in the colour table you all know

i change this a little as the days proceed towards some more blue and red in the evening

my impression since i run this is a very good coloration of all corals, especially the pink hysterix!:-)..but also blue corals and the green fluroscent ones

summary:the whole point with this excellent lamp is to decide everything in detail according to your own aquarium, corals, needs...therefore i do not think the bali programme, hawaii etc.. is the "thing"..i suggest instead the pacific sun to deliver some standard open par scheme, that you can fin adjust according to you needs.
    Best
    Jonas Roman

Kommentar

Arbetssätt...