X

• Filter
  • Klockan
  • Visa
Clear All
Nya inlägg

A big fishpond in my new house, how should the cleaning system work`

Hi,
    I have bought a house. Outside the entrance door there is a fish pond. There has been a cleaning system running, but its not working now.
    I have now started to look at it and tried to find out how it should work.
    From the pond is a tube that takes the water into a barrel of about 100 litre. In this barrel there is a pump, data 11,000 litre/hour. After the pump there is a container with an uv+lamp of 9 watt. After that is a big filter Atman EF+6000UV. In this there is a big UV+lamp of 36 watt. After that the water goes back to the pond.
    The pump didn-t work, I have fixed that now. I have taken apart the filter and cleaned it. I have order new UV+lamps. I can-t understand how this system should work. To start the system there is a switch inside the house. The problem is, as I see it, the flow from the pond is not as big as the flow from the pump. That means the pump empty the barrel very quick. It seems not good to me to have a pump that most of the time have no water to pump.
    Someone told me that this pump hasnt been the pump from the beginning. System was made in 2010.
    I wounder if the pump instead should be one that have a floater? But even then I am not sure it will work good. The hight of the floater is normally 50 cm.
    The fishes are alive but the water is very green.
    I have to add that is in Thailand.
    Can anyone help me?
    Jag har skrivit på engelska, glömde att det är ett svenskt forum.
    Senast ändrad av corrado95; 2017-04-07, 02:57.
Sparar...
X