X

• Tid
  • Show
Rensa alla
nya inlägg
  • Kisekatten
    • January 2011

Dosering dessamor?Snälla hjälp...

Har en flaska dessamor hemma,upptäckte vita grumliga hudöar som liknar svamp på några av guppyhonorna.Den svenska bruksanvisningen har kommit bort i flytten Undrar om någon kan hjälpa mig?Kan utläsa på baksidan av flaskan som står på tyska att man ska dosera ett visst antal droppar dag ett,sen dag 2 o sen dag 7..men..kan jag mata fiskarna under tiden?Ska akvariet rensas efter 7 dagar och sen i med sista dosen?
  • hannesc
    • December 2009

ja du kan mata under tiden.

varför skulle karet rensas för? nej det ska du inte. men vattenbyte kommer du ju göra då ungeför.

kan va bra att lägga i lite aktivt kol i filtret efter medicineringen är slut. det tar upp rester av medicinen

Kommentar

• hannesc
      • December 2009

googlade

hake well before use. Unless otherwise instructed:
      Day 1: Add 60 drops (3 ml) of dessamor to the aquarium for every 100 I of aquarium water. Do not feed the fish. Detach the filter from the aquarium.
      In order to retain the microorganisms that are present on the filter, continue to run the filter attached to a separate container. Ensure that the aquarium water is aerated.
      If aeration is not possible without the filter unit, we recommend that the filter is left to run in the aquarium but with the filter material removed to ensure adequate water circulation. In this case, the filter material should be kept in a vessel containing approximately twenty times as much aquarium water as the volume occupied by the filter.
      Day 2: Add 30 drops (1,5 ml) of dessamor to the aquarium for every 100 I of aquarium water. Do not feed the fish.
      Day 3: Do not administer any dessamor. Feed the fish as usual. Put the filter back into operation. If the filter material has been stored separately, the storage water must not be returned to the aquarium.
      In this case lightly wash the filter material with lukewarm water. Do not wash the filter material too thoroughly in order to retain some of the microorganisms.
      Day 7: Add 60 drops (3 ml) of dessamor to the aquarium for every 100 I of aquarium water. Do not feed the fish. Detach the filter from the aquarium.
      In order to retain the microorganisms that are present on the filter, continue to run the filter attached to a separate container. Ensure that the aquarium water is aerated.
      If aeration is not possible without the filter unit, we recommend that the filter is left to run in the aquarium but with the filter material removed to ensure adequate water circulation. In this case, the filter material should be kept in a vessel containing approximately twenty times as much aquarium water as the volume occupied by the filter.
      Day 8: Do not administer any dessamor. Feed the fish as usual.
      Renew about 30 % of the water in the aquarium. Put the filter back into operation. If the filter material has been stored separately, the storage water must not be returned to the aquarium. In this case, lightly wash the filter material with lukewarm water.
      Do not wash the filter material too thoroughly in order to retain some of the microorganisms. We recommend the use of aquavital conditioner and aquavital Stress Protect.
      As a preventive measure following stress situations, half the stated dose may be administered.
      The surface tension of dessamor means that problems with the formation and release of drops from the bottle about always be avoided.
      Drops form best when the bottle is held at an angle and the base of the bottle is lightly tapped. Varying the angle of tilt allows the drop rate to be controlled.

Kommentar

• Kisekatten
        • January 2011

Tack så mycket för hjälpen

Kommentar

Arbetssätt...